Alphabroder is Now Hiring
• Scan barcode printed on cart manifest and enter ID# into the system in order to update the WMS (Warehouse Management System).
• Read and interpret batch pick sheet to determine items needed to complete the customer order.
• Locate customer order items in the warehouse and pick those items from stock to accurately fill customer orders.
• Check items picked for accuracy and quality, ensuring correct manufacturer, size, color, style, quantities and defects.
• Must meet or exceed productivity and quality standards outlined by the company.
• Record all picking errors on log
• Inspect product for damages or defects
• Fold and place items neatly into the cartons
• Organize locations after picking items by discarding trash and placing it on the end caps
• Process all return to stock merchandise
• Follow all safety rules and regulations
• Assure accuracy of picked orders
• Interface with Team Leads and Supervisors on a daily basis
• Perform housekeeping duties
• Serve as a member of the Distribution Center team, providing assistance as need
• Physical agility and stamina to stand, walk, bend for extended periods, and lift (up to 60 pounds).
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; pays close attention to detail.
• Basic oral and written communication skills. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
• Basic math skills – the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers.
• Demonstrated flexibility with work schedule; ability to work overtime to meet business demands
• Ability to operate a pack mule