Simmons Security is Hiring
Simmons Security is seeking full-time and part-time unarmed Security Guards for shifts in Kansas City, KS.
• Possess a high school diploma or equivalency
• Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
• Possess valid state identification or a driver’s license
• Be able to obtain and maintain an Unarmed Private Security Guard License through the City of Kansas City
• Be able to write or print legibly
• Be able to deal with the general public
• Maintain a professional attitude and appearance
• Be able to maintain poise under stressful situations
• Be drug-free
• Two (2) employment references
• Three (3) personal references
Physical and mental efforts required to carry out duties:
• Walk and/or stand constantly on various surfaces
• Climb stairs or ramps occasionally during shift
• Occasionally bend/twist at waist, knees, and neck to perform various duties
• Run as needed
• Use force to protect yourself and/or others as needed
• Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching, grasping, handling, and/or writing to complete various tasks
• Constant use of eyes to observe, read, interact with the public/co-works, view computer monitors (correctable to normal level required); includes hand/eye coordination
• Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly and effectively use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required)
• Work in various environments including adverse weather conditions
• Constant mental alertness and attention to detail
Simmons Security and Protection Services, Inc. does not discriminate based on race, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), color, religion, national origin, or disability (including the need for a reasonable accommodation).
For more information contact our office at 913-621-8668.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a message via Facebook.